Friday, April 30, 2010

Carla Morrison

Earlier in the year Carla Morrison was in town (from Mexico) so we took the opportunity to take some portraits during her short stay in Phoenix. She's currently getting ready to release an album later this summer. If you haven't already check her music out. She's an extremely talented young lady and I'm lucky to have had my personal concert during our shoot. Gracias Carlita! Besos y suerte amiga!

http://www.myspace.com/carlamorrisonmusica





















2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, How are you? What are you up to?

    Yhank you for letting me know Carla Morrison. I downloaded her album on iTunes and now her musoc has been listened in Italy too.

    Take care,
    Francesco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francesco! I'm doing well. I'm actually going to be showing some work at a local bakery in the city of Tempe (still phoenix area). So right now I've been preparing for that. Some of Carlas images will be part of this show actually. I'm so glad you got her album! I'll let her know she's being listened to in Italia! I hope you have been well. How are you? Have you traveled to any new places lately?

    ReplyDelete